Sunday Potlucks @ the MCC are back! (5 pm)
Click on the link to see what people are bringing to the pot luck.
Introducing the 2020 Grand Spiel!
- 32 Team Spiel open to all Adult members
Karol Bilyj Memorial Senior Island Bonspiel
- Manotick Curling Club - Feb 10 - 14th
- Men 55+ & Ladies 50+
- 24 Teams - 3 Guaranteed Games
- Registration fee is 200$ per Team
- Lunch included Wed, Thur & Fri
Download your Registration Form here
Questions - Mike Schulz (Bonspiel Chairman) - 613-692-8266 - ([email protected])
The Grand Spiel
- 32 team draw with 4 games guaranteed (maximum 7)
- Open to all adult members,
- Priority will be given to the Sunday / Monday / Wednesday / Thursday evening Leagues that register by February 8th
- Priority status is given because those Leagues are giving up their March ice time
- A draft of the first 128 entries will take place on February 15th (subject to point 3 above)
- We need spares. All registrants in excess of the 128 will be placed on the spares list
- There will be games on the following days March 4,5,8,11,12,23,25,26,28,29,30 and April 5,6,7
Welcome to the Manotick Curling Club!
If you are visiting Manotick, please drop in during curling hours; visitors are always welcome! If you plan to move to the area, or are already a resident and considering curling, check us out. We have competitive rates, great curling, as well as providing an opportunity to meet your neighbours. You’ll find a suitable daytime or night-time league no matter what your skills – from beginner to expert! We have men’s, women's and mixed leagues – and a very good Youth program. In addition, we offer training and workshops for adults and juniors. We host a number of bonspiels, Click on our Bonspiel page for more details. While we can’t guarantee Bonspiel success, we can guarantee competitive, friendly curling, fellowship, delicious food, and a good time.
Curl Up with Jamie
Jamie Sinclair, a three time U.S. Women's National Champion, two time Ontario Junior Women's Champion and member of the MCC is trying to help grow the sport of curling through her YouTube channel, "Curl up with Jamie". In these short videos, she offers tips and tricks on how to improve curling skills. We are posting her YouTube channel on our website so that she might be able to reach a wider audience.
Check Out Jamie's Youtube Channel here